Saturday, July 22, 2006
Here is a picture of the original church built in 1880. It was a massive building seating over 1000 people and was constructed in the Victorian style know as "Brick Gothic". Sadly, in 1980, the congregation felt unable to maintain the building and it was demolished.
The original church was situated next to the Sunday School building, erected in 1871 and is where we now meet.